Support St. Juliana School through the Invest In Kids Program!
The Invest in Kids Tax Credit Scholarship Program (TCS) allows you to make a gift toward scholarships for in-need Catholic school students – and receive 75% of that gift returned to you as an Illinois state income tax credit. This is a powerful way to support low-income students while earning a significant income tax benefit. You can even designate that your gift benefit students right here at St. Juliana School!
There has never been a better time to take advantage of this program! A group of generous donors have offered a 2-for-1 match for donations made before February 29, 2020, or until funds are depleted.
That means that by making a gift to the TCS program you can
- Help a student in need receive an excellent education here at SJS
- Receive an Illinois state tax credit for 75% of your donation
- Triple the impact of your gift through the matching gift program!
|Your Donation||After-tax cost to you||Benefit to SJS|
|$ 100||$ 25||$ 300|
|$ 500||$ 125||$ 1,500|
|$1,000||$ 250||$ 3,000|
Making a donation is a multi-step process, so begin now to ensure your donation is received in time to qualify for the matching program. This year 6 students received scholarships from Empower Illinois to attend St. Juliana, and 25 students were left on the waiting list due to limited funds. Your donation could help make sure every student who wants to attend St. Juliana can afford to do so!
To make your contribution:
- Go to https://mytax.illinois.gov/_/ and request a letter ID (click Individuals, then Request a Letter ID)
- Wait a few days for the ID to come in the mail
- Once ID has arrived, go back to https://mytax.illinois.gov/_/ and click Sign Up Now to begin login process with personal information and Letter ID
- Go to email and get confirmation number for login; use confirmation number to log in to https://mytax.illinois.gov/_/ website
- Find "Contribute to Invest in Kids" on the https://mytax.illinois.gov/_/ website and fill in the certificate form
- Wait for email to arrive from https://mytax.illinois.gov/_/ stating that your donation certificate has been approved and you can download from the site
- Download certificate from https://mytax.illinois.gov/_/
- Go to and click the Donors tab, fill out form, designate St. Juliana, and upload certificate