Recognizing that grades six through eight are a unique transitional phase, our goal is to personally connect with and engage students spiritually, socially, emotionally and intellectually. High standards and a challenging, integrated curriculum provide students with the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to become critical thinkers, active citizens, and responsible leaders.
The junior high students:
- grow spiritually to become leaders of their faith
- prepare to receive the sacrament of Confirmation in seventh grade
- learn vital organizational skills
- identify global issues and realize the power of their voice
- recognize and analyze mathematics in real-world situations
- develop scientific inquiry through hands-on experiments in the science lab
- create diverse, eloquent styles of writing
- expand upon understanding through multimedia experiences in all subject areas
What do we offer?
Get Started Here
Moving to the area or thinking about a transfer? We'd be happy to schedule a tour for you and shadow day for your student. Contact Ms. Catherine Scotkovsky, principal, to learn more.