Mothers' Club Blog
Mothers' Club hot lunch is this Friday, January 27th!
Please Volunteer for Lets Glow Crazy and the Scholastic Book Fair!
The Scholastic Book Fair Is Back Jan 27th-31st
February Dates to Save
Let's Glow Crazy: An SJS Boys Dance
SJS Yeti's and Blankets Are Available
Moretti's & Altitude Fundraisers - January 16th
Help Us Pass Out Cookies & Drinks at the Living Nativity - CANCELLED due to weather
Mothers' Club Hot Lunch on Friday! (12/16)
Thank You Christmas Craft & Santa's Workshop Volunteers!
Christmas Decorations Fundraiser Pick Up is Saturday, December 3rd
Christmas Craft Registration Has Closed
Cookie Walk Results & Out of Uniform Passes
Portillo's Give Back Night is TONIGHT (November 21st)
The Next 72 Hours is Going to be a Doozy (11/17-11/20)
- Pick up your SJS Christmas ornament (if you already ordered one)
- Register your child for the Christmas Craft on December 10th – cash or check only! Either bring in the completed registration form or we’ll have them there.
- Buy an SJS Yeti (cash, check, or we can give you a special GiveCentral link in person)
- Tomorrow, Friday, from 8:10 am – 9 am via Door 1. Volunteers will be there to help you. Please wait to enter the school until all of the kids have finished arriving for the school day.
- Saturday from 7 am to 9 am via the Ahearn Center main doors. If you arrive after 9 you can pass them to a volunteer at the admission table if you don’t want to pay to enter the craft fair.
Square1 Art Orders Due Friday (11/18)
Square1 Art came home on Friday and it's a quick turnaround for ordering! Order online by this Friday, November 18th.
- Get a sketchbook for your child with their art on the front and gift it at Christmas to keep more artwork coming!
- A pack of 6 magnets - split them up and give them to grandparents or aunts and uncles for stocking stuffers.
- If you do an annual Christmas ornament, get one with their artwork on it. It becomes a nice series of ornaments you can give them when they're older.
- Decorate their room or the toy room with a customized wall decal.
Christmas Decorations Fundraiser Orders Due FRIDAY November 11th at Midnight
Scholastic Book Fair Results - Thank You!!
Nonno Pino's Fundraiser is TONIGHT (11/8) from 4:30-9 pm
Support the 8th Graders on November 20th at Coach's Bar & Grill
Let’s go, Trojans!
Mothers' Club Hot Lunch Is Tomorrow!
Important Scholastic Book Fair Reminders
Please send in cash, a check (made out to St. Juliana School) or set up an eWallet for your child for their shopping day. If you want to set up an eWallet, please visit this link. Scroll down to the "before the fair" section to get more information on how to set it up!
If your child doesn't see the book that they want in person, book orders can also be placed online via the link above.
Thank you for making the Fall Fair a success for our school!
Introducing our Christmas decorations fundraiser
Remaining 2022 Event Dates
While you get used to the new calendar format, here's a quick recap if you missed our last meeting:
- November 8th: Nonno Pino's Restaurant Fundraiser (4:30 - 9 pm)
- November 11th: Christmas Decorations Fundraiser Orders & Payments due! (Countryside Garden Center greenery and SJS Christmas Ornaments)
- November 17th: Mothers' Club Meeting and Mothers' Club Members Only Uniform Exchange (7-8 for the exchange, meeting will start right after). We will have more SJS Yeti's for sale at this meeting! First come first serve.
- November 18th: Cookie Walk cookie donation drop off, 8:10 - 9 am, Door 1
- November 18th: Mothers' Club Hot Lunch (Joe's Pizza)
- November 19th: Craft Fair and Cookie Walk, 9 am - 3 pm, Gym. Cookie walk donations can be dropped off from 8 - 9 am on the 19th as well!
- November 21st: Portillo's Restaurant Fundraiser, 5 - 8 pm (8832 W Dempster Niles, IL location)
- December 3rd: Christmas Decorations Fundraiser Item Pick Up, 9 - 11 am, Gym
- December 8th: Mothers' Club Christmas Party, 8 - 10 pm, Tavern on the Point
- December 10th: Christmas Craft (more info coming soon!)
- December 16th: Mothers' Club Hot Lunch (McDonald's)
- The Christmas Decorations Fundraiser order forms either came home yesterday or you'll see them in your child's folder today.
- Cookie walk cookie donation forms will come home next week.
- The Christmas Craft on December 10th is a kid activity, for anyone unfamiliar. More details are coming soon!
- The November Uniform Exchange and Mothers' Club Christmas Party are for Mothers' Club members only. Just like our normal monthly meetings, if you'd like to attend and haven't paid your annual dues, you can do so online at http://givecentral.org/mc to save yourself time at check-in!
Lose the form that came home? Can't find the SignUp Genius link?
The blog is back!