Saint Juliana Parish is here to help people experience Jesus. We believe when you experience Jesus, you become the best version of yourself. You experience happiness. Wherever you are on your journey, you are welcome to our Catholic parish.
THE TENETS OF OUR MISSION:
Keep calm and worship on! The Mass is the fundamental encounter with Jesus. “He was known to them in the breaking of the bread” (Lk 24:35). You will find here a dynamic Sunday experience through nourishing homilies, moving music, and a welcoming atmosphere, particularly for young people and families.
Academic excellence is our standard. A child in our award-winning Blue Ribbon school or our thriving religious education program is best prepared for life. Adults too deepen their knowledge through faith formation talks, Scripture Study, and much more.
Saint Juliana parishioners put their knowledge and love of God into action by serving their brothers and sisters, for Jesus said, “Whatsoever you did for the least of these, you did for me” (Matt 25:40). Our various ministries provide you the opportunity to make the world a better place.
Expectations of the Parish
To be a member of Saint Juliana is to enter into a relationship. Clear expectations are at the heart of every healthy relationship.
Here is what a parishioner can expect from the parish:
• Dynamic and uplifting liturgies on Sunday
• A place where you will be loved and supported in your spiritual journey regardless of the messiness and struggles of your life
• A place where you can use your God-given talents to help others and make the world a better place
• A place where you can learn about Jesus and increase your understanding of the faith
• A place where your financial contributions will be honored and put to work with transparency and accountability
This mission will be executed and supported by the Parishioner, The Pastoral Council, School
Board, Finance Council and Parish Staff:
Coordination with Parish
Funding the Vision
Support & Implementation
Expectations of the Parishioner
We simply ask that you walk with us and be open to what God is calling you to do.
Additionally, here is what the parish can expect from the parishioner:
• To gather for Sunday Mass every week unless unable to do so because of illness or travel
• To learn by committing to at least one program of faith formation each year
• To serve God and others by being involved in at least one ministry each year
• To give generously of their financial resources in proportion to what they have received (minimal annual contribution of $720 per family)
We are so blessed to have you as part of our parish family!